Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May is Almost at an End!!!

No, the world is not at an end....just the merry month of May. Sigh! Is it just me or are the days (the months!) going by so fast?!?! We're approaching the halfway point of the YEAR, for pete's sake! Pretty soon, it'll be Christmas, yikes! Don't get me wrong, I adore Christmas. It's the shopping for gifts that is the downside. Time spend looking for gifts and the expense of gift giving get higher and higher each year don't they?

Thank goodness for online shopping! There's a plethora of cheap gifts out there, if you know where to look. I'm always on the lookout for those, that's for sure. With 3 kids in school (soon to be 4 by the end of the year, if I get my way, hehehe), that's a minimum of 60 classmates and an assortment of 20 or so teachers. And don't even get me started on my family. Uhm.....can you say, minimum of 50?!?!?! Hehehe. See what I mean?

I'm thinking of getting digital picture frames as gifts, which are all the rage now. Thank goodness they are easily available online as well. Do you know that there are now WIRELESS digital frames? Uh huh. No idea where and how they do it, but it looks like regular picture frames on your desk/table. And yes, NO wires!!! Definitely something to look into!

When I shop online I make it a point to go to the button or link that says "On Sale" or "Clearance". Hehehe. Of course! We need to look at the cheapest possible (but nice!) gifts out there! Shopping for women is easy. On the other hand, getting Gift ideas for men is just so difficult! It used to be shirts and boom, you were done. But guys now are much more discriminating! They KNOW what they want, hehehe, and aren't afraid to let you know!

Which is why I like online shopping sites that categorize their products in such a way that is easier to search for something. Shop by price, by size, by color, by occasion, and of course an optino for personalization. I'm always big on that!

It's almost June...and FATHER'S DAY!!!! Ack! Gotta start shopping for gifts for the guys in my life!

Hmmmmm....I wonder if they'd appreciate a layout or 2 or 3..or an album? :)

MY BABY GIRL
Raine and me. I can't believe how fast the time flies!

Quote reads: A Daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Credis: kit - Shabby Little Spring Time by Rina Kroes at 3Scrapateers; aged photo frame - by Rina Kroes at SBE; fonts - Joyful Juliana, You Are Loved; layered sketch - by Johanna Berry


I'm so glad I'm getting my mojo back again...and doing CT stuff! Yeah!

1 comment:

Selana said...

I know what you mean about the gifts... and I really love your layout, especially the quote is so true