Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cebu Album: More Scraps

Yes! My Cebu Album is coming along nicely. If anyone has noticed (hehehe) I've wandered from my rectangle scraps and have been doing square scraps the past few weeks. I want to try the Shutterfly books that everyone's been raving about, and of course I want some theme to it. So with the great spring colors and summer kits that the designers are coming out with, the Cebu Project was born :)

Adding a couple more pages to it:
EMBRACE THE OCEAN
Raine and Ranger "embracing" the waves

Credits: kit - Spunky by Rina Kroes at SBE; scallop template - Fill A Paper Shaper by Katie the Scrapbook Lady; alpha - Preschool Crayon by Leah Hoddinott; folded frame - Photo Frame Templates by Manuela Zimmerman; convex action - by Jen Caputo; font - KGD Mozer Print; layered sketch - Jiffy Stax Vol 6 by Rina Kroes at SBE


BEACHED BOY
Rogan was content to spend the whole day on the beach.

Poem by an unknown author reads:

Smelling the salt of the ocean.
Feeling the touch of the sea.
There is no better way
of setting your spirit free.

Credits: kit - Shabby Sundress Collection by Eve Recinella at Sweet Shoppe Designs; fonts - DJB Lorraine Bold, DJB Karen B Script both by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - Smart Start 2 by Darcy Baldwin


To take these shots, I took a chance with the seaspray and lay down on the beach with my camera in hand, hehehe. Anything to get the shots I wanted for the albums! :)

*******
Tita San is arriving tonight...I don't think I'm going to be able to stay up to meet her at the airport and help in getting her settled at the Medical City. Randy or Boydee are probably going to do that since Rondic isn't here. So sometime tomorrow, we're just going to drop in to say hello.

TTFN!

No comments: