Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Scraps, Scraps, Scraps!

More scraps!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A MAMA
Journaling reads:

Thank you...

for putting happiness in my heart...
for showing me how to care...
for filling my thoughts with kindness...
for helping me see the rainbow...
for forcing my hands to be gentle...
for testing my patience...
for making me laugh...
for making me cry...
for making me feel proud...
for making me feel strong...
for making me feel special...
for giving me a reason to live
for experiencing unconditional love...
for loving me...
for making me a Mama.

Credits: kit - One Haute Momma by Jen Wilson; antique frame - by Rina Kroes; alpha - Beaded Letter Alpha by Kimberly Giarrusso; staple - Get Fastened by Jen Wilson; Twist Ties - by Jen Wilson; font - KGD Bretta


Yes, I finally journaled. My own words, not a quote or poem :) I love how this page turned out don't you? :) I dabbled in sepia filters to see how they would look overall. I like how they fit the greenish aqua of this page. Thank you to Jen Wilson and her One Haute Momma challenge for having me make pages of ME! :)

THE SISTERHOOD CHALLENGE: 1ST MONTH-ROGAN (L)
WHY GOD MADE LITTLE BOYS
Quote reads: God made a world out of His dreams of magic mountains, oceans and streams, prairies and plains and wooded land. Then paused and thought I need someone to stand on top of mountains, to conquer the seas, explore the plains and climb the trees. Someone to start out small and grow sturdy and strong like a tree and so He created boys, full of spirit and fun, To explore and conquer, to ramp and run with dirty faces, and banged up chins. With courageous hearts and boyish grins. And when he had completed the task He'd begun, He surely said, "That's a job well done."

Credits: kit - Family Legacy by DeDe Smith at Divine Digital; alpha - Oh the Water by Shawna Clingerman at SSD; ribbons - Sew Twisty by Karah Fredricks; folded corner - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks; button and ropes - Windows of Time by DeDe Smith; index card - by Katie Pertiet; font - KGD Tiffany


THE SISTERHOOD CHALLENGE: 1ST MONTH-ROGAN (R)
Credits: kit - Family Legacy by DeDe Smith at Divine Digital; twill date - by Sara Amarie at Sweet Shoppe Designs; ribbons - Sew Twisty by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo; stork card - 24/7 by Jen Wilson; boy meets world word art - Simple Sayings (BOY) by Eve Recinella; folded corner - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks; button and ropes - by DeDe Smith; frames - Framed Memories by Fabella Designs at Divine Digital; sepia action - by Holly McCaig; font - DJB Lindy by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo

Yay! I am halfway done with the second challenge of The Sisterhood Challenge! Two kids down, two more to go, hehehe. It's a bit more difficult doing 2-page spreads, I guess. I have to concentrate more on how they flow together. So far so good though, although we do have to move our deadline a bit since Bang has been busy with the Shrine's inauguration and Cathy is in Hong Kong this whole week.

Off I go to look for more CT kits I can use for the Challenge! :)

TTFN!

No comments: