Monday, May 28, 2007

CT Deadline to Make

Yup. I needed to get this layout done to make the deadline over at Divine Digital :) Searched through the recent Easter pics and found this pic that I told myself I HAD to use because it was so adorable! I finally did, and came up with this:
REEEAAACH!
Ranger, trying his hardest to reach that elusive blue egg this past Easter.

Credits: Everything by Lucie Goikoetxea aka Lemonaid Lucy at Divine Digital: papers - Pressed Flowers; swirls - Newspaper Swirls; alpha - Inked Newspaper Alpha; frame - Aged Scallop Frames; rabbit, chicks - Hippity Hoppity by DeDe Smith at Divine Digital; folded corner - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo


Isn't that the cutest? And that cute fuzzy little bunny is from Hippity Hoppity, a wonderful kit from DeDe Smith. I told myself I'd be using the little animals in this kit for an Easter album (which I'm still compiling, hehe).

No comments: