- question #1 who’s your dreamy dreamy steamy hottie (and hubby’s don’t count) don’t just answer.. post up a picture, I need eye candy!
The perfect gentleman. The perfect everything, hehehe. Oh, and yeah, Japa knows :)
- question#2 what is the goofiest thing you’ve said/done this week?
This is a tough one. I know if I've done something or said something goofy...I usually forget it. Intentionally. Hehehe. A self-defense mechanism maybe? I've been in some pain this week, too, so definitely nothing goofy said OR done!
- question #3 If I (or some random other person, as I can’t really answer this properly otherwise haha) walked into your house RIGHT NOW, what would embarrass you the most (be it an item, a mess, your fridge.. whatever)?
My home isn't the neatest, nor does it look like I have a home that comes straight out of a magazine. Everything is strewn all over the place, my home furniture mix and match, my room a gigantic enourmous mess, lol! Oh, and if we're talking about the right NOW? I'm in a dowdy cotton nightgown, hehehe.
- question #4 what creepy things do you have living (or growing.. ) under your bed (due to lack of cleaning of course)?
Ugh! I have rolls of personalized wrapping paper, Japa's exercise paraphernalia, a stepping stool (our bed is high)....and God only knows.
- question #5 have you ever done a drive by fart in the super market? Did anyone notice?
Sure! Hehehe. The "best" ones are what we dub the "silent killers". Hehehe. NO ONE ever notices, unless we burst out laughing :)
- question #6 Finish this sentence… If I were a duck__________.
I'd quack and swim the whole day through. Nothing original co
- question #7 google it … dude do it! ” your name is” __
Hmm, I've tried all sorts of combinations of the words Your Name is, but nothing is showing up? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
- question #8 what colour are your underwear?
Right now? Black :)
- question #9 if you could be with anyone right now, who would it be? why?
I'd love to be on a digital scrapbooking retreat with fellow digiscrappers. Narrow it down, you say? How about the Sugar Babes? :) Think of all the INSPIRATION! I can only hope some of it would rub off on me!
- question #10 close your eyes, what do you see?
Me, (a lot!) thinner, leaner, sexier. Then I open my eyes, and the image disappears. Hehehehe. One can dream, eh?
Turns out that these shorts and their owner are on their way to becoming famous! The owner is a young man by the name of Roman Greenberg who, at 24, is one of the youngest heavyweights to compete in the WBO.
A backgammon online company purchased these shorts for a whopping $100,000 to help sponsor Roman (I'm going to use his first name here since it was what drew me to the shorts in the first place, hehehe) in his quest to be one of the youngest top heavyweights in the boxing arena by taking on one of the WBO's top boxers. After the fight, the backgammon company will auction off the shorts to benefit impoverished Arab and Jewish youths.
A lofty but commendable goal for sure. Being a former athlete who has relied on sponsors to help support my teams to compete in different countries, I say amen to these kinds of endeavors. And what's not unique about a boxing and backgammon tandem for the benefit of the youth? I say the more different and unique a promotion is, the better chance it has for being noticed in this marketing-filled world.
I'm not into boxing that much, except when rooting for Manny Pacquiao of course, but backgammon? I have loved that game since I first played it a little bit over 25 years ago! Whoa...that's a quarter of a century! :)