Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Love of Pink?

Pink. A color you get when you mix white with red. So yes, it is a shade of red. And I love the color red. I've loved it for as long as I can remember. But pink? That's a different story. I can't wear pink. I don't like wearing pink. But check out this page here:

PRETTY IN PINK
My brothers and me during the inauguration of the Shrine our family helped build.

Journaling reads: This page is willingly scrapped to mark the very first time that I wore PINK to a formal affair. For the Shrine’s Inauguration, we had to be in formal Filipiniana attire---and I had no available outfit to wear. Rushing to buy something for that night, all I could find was this gloriously PINK kimona. Sigh. What was a girl to do?!?

Credits: kit - Raspberry Patch by Kim Smith at SDK; background paper - Passionately by Kim Smith; notebook paper - by Lauren Reid; date stamp - It's a Second Date by Eve Recinella at SSD; vintage photo frame - by Katie Pertiet; beads - by Laura Bratcher; copper alpha - by Meredith Fenwick; fonts - DJB KeelyB and DJB KeelyB Script by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - by Tracy Blankenship


Um....can you say IRONIC?!?!?!? Hehehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I just love your digiscrapping. You're so creative and talented! Wish I had even just an iota of your creativity! I am linking to you if you don't mind and cross my fingers I will pick up some tips....

By the way, I also do yoga. Nice to meet a fellow yogini!

Anonymous said...

Pahabol -- PINK is my favorite color. And you look very nice in pink.