Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Note to Self

I was reading the previous post and realized...how LONG it was! Yikes! I mean, I realize it IS the end-of-the-month round up, but I am making a mental note to myself (okay fine, it's not mental anymore since I'm writing it down, hehehe) to either make my posts shorter OR break it down into several posts a day.

I'm realizing the latter option is probably a better bet since I don't have to cram everything I can into the one post for the day. Besides, I'm almost always in front of my laptop anyway, so it's easier to just "jot down" whatever interesting things happen as the day progresses. Also, it's probably easier to go back and read if it's conveniently broken down into several snippets of information per day :)

Hmmmm.....just something to think about I guess :)

No comments: