Thursday, May 03, 2007

Work and Scrap

Finally went to work today :) First time after Cebu, I think. Maybe a second time. Had a meeting to discuss the Columbarium Management and there was no getting out of it since the Shrine's inauguration is on May 17!!!

In the course of the discussion, I had several to-dos listed. Sigh! Administrative work of course. I mean, I'd rather do it than be fronting for the company, obviously, but sometimes the details are soooo tedious! Take for instance FORMS. We have to have gazillions of copies of forms filled out by the Clients. We have an ID Issuance Form, an Inurnment and De-Inurnment Form, a Wake Chapel Form. The list is endless! I honestly wish it was easy to find a CRMto help set up our database AND search it efficiently.

Of course, it would be best if the software is integrated enough to support some type of Sales Management, including managing our every-growing sales force. Sigh! The paperwork, I tell you! Which is fine, just as long as it's computer-generated and NOT written out by hand! We're pushing for a more technologically advanced company, and that includes our websites and internal databases as well.

Oh the stress! Hehehe. Off to work...but I am anticipating to SCRAP later on to relieve my anticipated stress! *wink*








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photos of the kids!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.