I've been tagged by Tabby Lewis!
Thanks, Tabby, for the tag....I think this is what I needed to start me blogging again.
Ok, here are the rules of the TAG:
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."
I'm not a huge song-fan person. I mean, I listen to music, but most of the time, I have NO idea what I'm listening to, or the title of the song, much less who sang it! I listen to most anything, except heavy metal or rap (shudder!).
Now please please PLEASE don't laugh at my songs. ***insert my own giggles here*** But I am totally serious when I am listing these songs...they're all I know right now and hey, at least I can identify the titles!
Ok, my SEVEN SONGS (in no particular order, just what pops into my head and what I can remember):
1. Andrea Bocelli - Mille Lune Mille Conde (most anything on his Cieli de Toscana CD really, but this song I remember since it was the ONE song that our youngest listened to, when he was a few months old).
2. High School Musical Cast - We're All in This Together (if you look at one of my galleries, you'll know that the kids had performed a dance number from this movie a few weeks back. But the songs in this CD are still stuck in my head!)
3. Cinderella's Fairy Godmother - Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (This is one of Raegan's songs for her voice lessons...of course I hear it everyday!)
4. Cinderella - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Either Rogan's or Raine's song for voice lessons.)
5. Christopher Plummer - Edelweiss from Sound of Music (This is one of Rogan's songs, again for voice lessons.)
6. Jiminy Cricket - When You Wish Upon A Star (One of Raine's songs for voice lessons).
7. Chuck Berry - Route 66 from the Cars soundtrack (This one is courtesy of Ranger who listens to this soundtrack practically the WHOLE day long!0
That's it. Seven songs I currently listen to. Most are songs I'm "forced" to listen to since I have to make sure the kids know the lyrics to their songs for voice, right? Hehehehe. Oh well. Try living with 4 kids all under the age of 10 and tell me what you listen to.
As a result of this TAG, I'm going to listen to some more Bocelli!
Ok, here are the 7 people I've tagged:
1. Eve Recinella
2. Amy Bleser
4. Laurie (CoffeeQueen)
6. Tracy Blankenship
I left you all a coment on your newest thread and/or PMd or emailed you, just to make sure :)
Ok, off to post this and to contact you guys.