Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blogging for Bucks

That's what I've been trying to do the past month now. I've been blogging for bucks. Has a nice ring to it, eh? Hehehe. With all the scrapping I do, despite all the CT kits I get, sometimes there are some designs that I MUST have. And it can get very expensive! So what did I do?

I joined the movement where some companies hire bloggers to do their advertising for them. It used to be that we had a "middleman" of sorts, this company doing all the coordinating for both bloggers and advertisers. But there has been a recent move to allow advertisers to contact bloggers directly.

I don't know how lucrative this is for bloggers since I just recently started, but there has been a lot of brouhaha over it, and with good cause. You have the opportunity to get paid more, with lesser fees being deducted from your payments.

It's been pretty good for me; suffice it to say that I don't have to dip into my savings account to pay for my scrabooking hobby. I can now pay the digital scrapbooking shops (or any shop that accepts PayPal for that matter) direct from my PayPal credits! Isn't that cool!!! I just LOOOVE the convenience of knowing that I can support this hobby of mine, totally guilt-free!






No comments: