Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ack!

I know, not a great title for my post, but it's what I'm feeling at the moment. I look at my DST gallery and see that for the past couple of weeks, I have not made a layout everyday. I know for some that this isn't so bad, but I have made a resolution (sort of) to try and scrap a page a day. Just so I know I've done something towards preserving the memories.

I know that there are some days that I get to do a few pages a day, but I'm just worried that my mojo hasn't been up to par lately :(. And I've got tons of CT assignments to do; not that I'm all that worried about finishing them...just that I want to keep to my "resolution". I've been doing some challenges over at Sweet Shoppe Designs and Elemental Scraps to keep me going...and they've got great challenge kits to give away, too! :) I'm going to catch up doing Rina Kroes' Scripture Challenge over at SBE, too, for some inspiration and much needed "guidance" from the Bible.

We heard mass at Padre Pio at 10 am, then trooped with all the kids and Dic and Lai to Pancake House for some brunch. Full, we went home and I surfed. And scrapped. ONE page, hehehe. Sigh! Although technically, I also started on a couple more pages, but need some finishing touches to it.
LOW TIDE
Journaling reads: Low tide had come when Rogan was all done with the jet ski. It looked like he was walking on the water. He still wore his lifevest, knowing he’d be in trouble with Mama if he took it off.

Credits: orange papers, striped (recolored) paper - Summer Sorbet by Eve Recinella at SSD; background paper - Technoflirty by Eve Recinella at SSD; noteflower - Lil Sunshine by Dani Mogstad, from the SSD Quarterly Assortment; paper clip, staples - Fastenating by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo; white polka dot and green papers - Citrus Splash by Eve Recinella; alpha - Squiggly Alpha by Eve Recinella; ribbons - Sew Twisty by Karah Fredricks; yellow paper - Breath of Fresh Air by Eve Recinella; sun - by Ellen; curl template and action - by Marcie Reckinger and Tracy Murphy; b&W action - by Michelle Pearson; font - DJB ChristineC by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch, glitter swirl (recolored) - by Teresa Ferguson at SSD;
Idea taken from Kate the Scrapbook Lady's November Amazing Month of Memories - Child Safety and Protection Month

Whew! What a list of credits eh? I pulled everything from various paper packs of Eve Recinella to get just the right effect I wanted :)

No comments: