Monday, May 28, 2007

That Time of the Month: Bills!

Yup. I go into the office and the first thing I see on my desk are bills. I open up my Inbox and the first thing I see are bills. Sigh! Time to juggle money around again. The cycle never stops, does it?

Thank goodness for my trusty credit card! Or credit cardS, with a capital S! For someone who abhors taking cash with her, these plastic cards are heaven-sent! :) I am lucky to be able to have a whole world of different credit cards available to me. There are some out there that have a very difficult time trying to get approved for these plastic wonders. But honestly, there are a lot of different kinds of cards out there, and one that will fit everyone.

There are credit cards for students and for businesspeople. Cards connected to the airlines for points. Cards specifically for gas or for a department store. Of course, one of the best features of a credit card is one that will allow you to accumulate points everytime you use it. Then you can convert those points into some fun items :)

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: