Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bedside Happiness :)

For so-so days and days where I don't think I've got enough mojo in me to be creative and scrap, sometime I wish that I had a digital photo frame by my bedside. What we gave Dad for Father's Day a year or 2 ago. Dad just LOVES it and keeps it by his bedside; he loves looking at it right before he goes to sleep.

As for me, I simply won't store my photos in the memory card that comes with the digital frames. Oh no no no! I'd put my LAYOUTS in there to show them off! I think if I get a big enough digital frame --- say one of those 10-inch ones--- then I'd be set. :) I'd get one with either a dark mahogany or black finish. Those would look smart in my room. And yes, I'd clear my bedside table to make room for it, hehehe.

I remember Rodney saying that we paid about $250-$300 for a 7-inch frame. This digital picture frame site sells a 10-inch one for $199! Oh, AND it comes with a free 128-megabyte memory card. That can store a LOT of layouts for me! Hmmm....I wonder if I can set up the frame to stand upright for my 8x10 layouts? :)


No comments: