Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Some of Ranger's Loves

Aside from Mama (hehehe), Ranger loves his Thomas the Train trains. All of them. He has gazillions and knows them all by name. One of my goals is to scrap a whole album of some of his favorite ones.

This is the third page:
I LOVE JAMES
Ranger having fun with James, the latest train in his ever-growing collection.

Journaling reads: James has 6 wheels. He isn’t as big as Gordon, or as small as Thomas. He has a bright red coat and a brass dome. James is a mixed traffic engine: he can pull both passenger and freight cars.

Credits: kit - Pearls of Joy by Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital; cardboard tear - by Linda Gil Billdal at Scrap Artist; fonts Century Gothic, Adler, DJB JenB2 by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - Collection 18 by Jen Caputo


Ranger has fallen in love with Dora, so Thomas and friends have taken a backseat for now. But I'm going to be snapping photos of him once he gets those trains out!

Another of Ranger's loves? Donuts. Chocolate covered ones. He loves Krispy Kreme ones, Starbucks ones, and I can't wait for him to try these Wonka Donutz. I've tried the Wonka chocolate bars, so I just know these are going to be delish as well! :)

Had to share a pic of them, hehehe. They look yummy, and oh-so-caloric! I'm not sure how big these donutz are, but they come in packs of 24. Don't they look yummy with all that chocolate and all those sprinkles? I'm sure the kids (and not just Ranger) are going to love them! Didn't know these snacks were vintage-type, until I read that about them! Cool, huh?

*This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: