Saturday, May 19, 2007

Outsourcing...

I know of outsourcing medical and legal transcriptions. But to outsource bookkeeping? That's pretty new. And practical, from my point of view :) Of course, I abhor having to do anything with accounting, finance, or just numbers in general. So for me, if I can pay someone to do this for me, why not?

Yes, there's the issue of privacy and all that, but if the company handles thousands of transactions for many clients each and everyday, how in heavens name will they be able to "target" someone's specific transactions? Know what I mean? Anyhoo, I think it's pretty cool to outsource these accounting and financial tasks (like payroll and bank reconciliations!!!) to people who know what they're doing.

No more headaches, no more stress. And if the bookkeeping is done so that a person who did NOT set up the whole process can easily continue on with the work, wouldn't that be a bonus? They also offer discounts for people who need to purchase Quickbooks before the whole bookkeeping thing is outsourced.

Now....I wonder if they can do personal bookkeeping? Hehehe. I need major help in this department!




No comments: