Thursday, May 03, 2007

Scrapping, My Stress Reliever

{SCRAPS}

I guess I was a bit stressed with the amount of work I had to do by early NEXT week, I scrapped like crazy when I got home! Hehehehe. No, I didn't get to work on my Sisterhood Challenge layouts yet, but I was able to tackle some CT requirements. :)

COCONUT
We were dining at a "floating restaurant"...literally in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (or was it some local sea? LOL!)

Journaling reads: “A coconut is a giant nut...” so goes a Filipino song. This was the first time you girls drank buko juice straight from the coconut itself...and you found it to be a good, refreshing drink! And when the juice was all gone, we had the coconut split open and you thoroughly enjoyed the taste of the white coconut meat! Yummm!

Credits: kit - Happy Days by NinaScraps Designs at Oscraps and NDISB; alpha - Fallen by Amy Cheeseman; fonts - Adler, DJB Lena by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered template - Unique Collection 4 by NinaScraps Designs at Oscraps and NDISB;
Idea inspired by Katie the Scrapbook Lady's November Amazing Month of Memories: November 28 - Ferdinand Magellan names the Pacific Ocean


SEA GODDESS
Raegan posing by the beach for Mama. I was lying down on the sand -with camera on hand!- to take the sea goddess photo, hehehe.

Credits: kit - Josephine's Garden by NinaScraps Designs at Oscraps and NDISB; shell - Seasational by Royanna Fritschmann at MDM; stamped alpha - by Michelle Coleman; layered template, stitching, swirl - Oh So Pretty by Janet Phillips; fonts - KGD Mozer Print, Highland Perk, Arial Narrow


I have one or two more DONE, but I can't show it just yet...gotta wait for a Grand Opening :)

TTFN!

No comments: