Sunday, May 27, 2007

My One Page...

Apparently, one layout is all I have time for today. Sigh! Oh well, at least I got it done. Another one for my Cebu Album.
SPLASHING AROUND
Rod and Zhar emulating movie scenes, hehehe.

Credits: kit - Shabby Sundress Collection by Eve Recinella at SSD; folded edges - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo; photo cluster and vintage frame - by Nancy Comelab at The Lily Pad; photo filter - by Michelle Pearson; font - Adler


I got a lot of comments about the cool photo filter. At least it got rid of my pic in the background there, hehhe. Pretty funny page, eh? I am oh-so-close to getting the album done. Although I don't think I'll make the deadline to take advantage of the 20% discount that Shutterfly is currently offering...until the 28th only! Grrr!

No comments: