Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Prayer

Ummm.....we had a 4-hour lunch, hehehehe! We ended up at Cyma, a Greek restaurant on the 6th floor of Shangri La Plaza. The food was pretty okay, although I was really set on having my bbq chicken chopped salad at CPK. Oh well. We had kebabs or gyros, hummus, osso bucco, and some pasta.

We also sat and chatted a bit and had dessert at Starbucks. Just stuff in general, mainly about Tita San and how we were glad that she was going to be home soon.

We did go back to the office to do some actual work :)

That damn barista at Starbucks probably forgot to put DECAF in my Banana Java frap. I didn't sleep until 4 am!!!! Aaaaargh! Just when I was doing so well the past few nights! Grrrrr!

I did some scrapping though, as well as downloaded some CT kits :)

MOTHER'S DAY BOX
Poem by me: My Mother’s Day Box was covered with hearts.
In it were baby wipes and dark chocolate bars.
But the most touching gift I got so far
were the homemade Mother’s Day cards.

Credits: kit - As Time Goes By by NinaScraps Designs at Oscraps and NDISB; flower - Prime of Life by Nina; dotted paper - Say it with Flowers by Nina; fonts - DB Jennifer, DJB Kenna script by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; tag, ribbon, layered sketch - Unique Collection 3 by Nina


I have another page done, but I'm going to save that for tomorrow or for when I don't get to scrap a page for the day :)

Another prayer for Tita San, forwarded by Tita Rosie. I know we prayed this for both Tita San and Tito Roy before, as well as for Dad:
Heavenly Father,

We call on you right now in a special way. It is through your power
that we were created. Every breath we take, every morning we wake, and
every moment of every hour, we live under your power.

Father we ask you now to touch ROSANNE with that same power. For if
you created us from nothing, you can certainly recreate us. Fill her
with the healing power of your spirit. Cast out anything that should
not be in her. Mend what is broken. Root out any unproductive cells.
Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damaged areas.
Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection.

Let the warmth of your healing love pass through ROSANNE's body to make
new and unhealthy areas so that her body will function the way you
created it to function.

And Father, restore ROSANNE to full health in mind and body so that she
may serve you the rest of her life.

We ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary and your son Jesus
Christ Our Lord. Amen
If you get a chance, please say a prayer for Tita San!

TTFN!

2 comments:

SarahG said...

OH! Sounds like you had a yummy lunch! and you LO is so sweet!
That is a Beautiful prayer! I will send my prayers as well.

Have a Great Day!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful prayer. I will keep Tita San in my prayers.

There's nothing wrong with a 4 hour lunch. :)