Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some Swimming Layouts

Yes, summer has been waaaaay over, but I find myself digging into those old folders to retrieve more photos. And believe me, I have TONS of photos to wade through!

It's brownout in the office now (running on generator, which means NO airconditioning!!!), so I'm taking a quick break to upload onto the blog some of my layouts. I *so* WISH that I can come on here and say, "here are some scraps I did TODAY". Sigh!

Maybe soon :)

NIGHT SWIMMINGJournaling reads: The instant we arrived at the Beach House, Rielle threw on her bathing suit and jumped into the infinity pool for some night swimming.

Credits: kit - Lullabye by Rina Kroes at SBE; font - DJB Lindse1 by Darcy Baldwin at The Digi Chick; layered sketch - Vacation Brag Book Templates by Rina Kroes at SBE


OFF TO SWIMJournaling reads: Ranger clutching his trusty kickboard as he walks off for another swimming lesson.

Credits: kit - Pirate Boy by Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital; font - Love Ya Like a Sister; layered sketch - Vacation Brag Book by Rina Kroes at SBE


BEWARE OF CHAMPION SWIMMERPics of Raegan during a June swim meet.

Credits: kit - Pirate Girl by Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital; alpha - Pad Polkabet by Kate Hadfield at The Lily Pad; beaded staples - by Amy Martine at The Lily Pad; paint - by Miss Mint; font - Love Ya Like a Sister
;

TTFN! Off to have a "meeting" with the girls about our website. So not sure if I can come back on sometime tonight. I NEED to scrap, hehehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ranger's LO is so cute! Raegan's legs are long and nice.