Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some Interesting Sites I Go To

Other than checking my email, surfing the digi boards and digi blogs, there are some other interesting sites out there in cyberspace. Here are just a few:

1. Sudoku - Of course!!! I love doing these number puzzles, and it follows that I look for it online :) I still maintain though, that I enjoy doing Sudoku on paper instead of online. Feels different...and I feel smarter, hehehehe. *wink*

2. National Geographic - test your smarts in this fun quiz :) Always a different set of questions everyday!

3. Bless Your Chick - see my avatar? I ordered it from this site, back when they had NO free stuff. Now, you can make your own chick, but because you didn't pay for it, someone else could have that same chick. But with the thousands of possible combinations, that would be sheer coincidence indeed!

4. Planet M&Ms - another one for a possible avatar....or just to have fun with m&ms :)

Have fun with these sites.....and hey, I'm entering this over at the SSD blog for another Sweet Rewards Point! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got a new phone and it has sudoku in it. Wanna trade phones? hahaha!