Monday, September 24, 2007

Sitting at the Computer

That's what I did practically the WHOLE day yesterday. Sit at the computer. Not counting the time I went to mass and had lunch out with Japa's side of the family. Just sitting at the computer, trying to get used to the iMac. I scrapped a few pages, surfed the internet, and scrapped some more. But I'm still trying to get used to the whole different system or interface, whatever the heck it's called.

In the meantime, the kids were all over the white desktop and my laptop. My poor, old, battered computer. Hehehe. I'm thinking what I'm going to do with it. After I get a new laptop, of course. Either give it to the kids....or have the office buy it. Still thinking of the possibilities of a Dell notebook, too. I just saw their website and they've got this sweet machine ---the Dell Vostro 1000 NB Laptop--- that runs with an AMD Athlon processor. Which, in all honestly, is what I prefer. Having gaming specs on my laptop has been very very useful for me as I constantly use Photoshop to scrap with. Something about being able to access the data faster...I forgot what the guy in Best Buy told me about the Athlon system. All I know is that having a computer with gaming specs is what is best suited for me. That, and beefed up RAM of course. The more it is, the merrier I am, hehehe. I think the Vostro comes with 1 gig of memory, and can hold a maximum of 2 gigs, maybe even more, if they sell those cards with twice the capacity on them.

A new laptop for me. Soon, hopefully. Soon :)


No comments: