Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bye, Japs!

Japa left for Bicol early this morning. Which is why I'm blogging this early, hehehe. Couldn't go back to sleep; I'm sure I will though, in a little bit, but I wanted to write down something first.

Japa had his truck serviced (sort of) yesterday. It was due for a 50,000 km check-up, but that was going to take 1.5 days. So he just brought it in yesterday for a battery and warm-igniter thingy check-up yesterday. I think he wanted to have at least those checked before he went on his 14-hour drive today.

Good thinking! :) Better to be safe on the road, eh? I swear, sometimes I think that Japa treats his truck like one of his babies. That truck has been juiced up and fixed up. It's got fog lamps, some window thingy that prevents the rain from going inside the car when you put down the windows, he's got a really nice hard cover for the back of his truck. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a ladder rack installed next! Hehehehe. Not sure why he'll need it, but with his truck, I never know!

So Japs, I'm sure you'll read this tonight...hope you had a safe drive. Love you!

Ok, I'm going to try and go back to sleep :)

No comments: