Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Excited About Chairs?

Ummm....yup. *sheepish grin* Excited about brown leather chairs. Remember, we're renovating!!! (see a couple of posts down).

Ok, my find. Not *just* a regular brown leather chairs, but check out the reclining ones such as this one on the right. Pretty nice, huh? I'm sure Japa would love it! He loves anything and everything leather furniture, such as leather club chairs.

Now, to find some space for something like this in our room. Or maybe we should put it in the living room, in front of the humongo TV? Decisions, decisions!

This renovating is getting verrrry expensive!

Ok, now I *really* have to go! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=iomega hotburn pro 2.5.6 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg