Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jogging: Day 2

Yes, I did go on the treadmill yesterday morning. And it wasn't as bad as the first time, thank goodness. I was still winded of course, I mean, that's expected right? Especially after YEARS of leading a sedentary lifestyle! *shake head here* Sigh!

So I get on the treadmill --- actually turned it on by myself, hahahaha! Of course, I had to ask Japa how to do it, but I did it all by MYSELF! So yay me! :) I am following the Couch to 5K program, so I did a 5 minute warm up, then 60 seconds jog followed by 90 seconds of walking. And let me tell you, I *really* slow down during the 90 seconds! I am getting better though; at least I can breathe a little bit more now than the first time I got my arse onto that machine!

{Sisterhood Challenge Scraps}

Well, I got my baptism pages done a few weeks ago. Yes, just now posting since I'm trying to catch up. There have been days where I'm a scrapping machine, and other days, nada. Still working on the next series in the Sisterhood Challenge...but I'm hoping to post those soon.

Imagine when we turn our scrapping efforts towards making our vacation albums. Yikes! That's a lo-o-o-o-o-o-t of years that I have to go searching photos for, scanning them, and finally scrapping them. And yes, I want separate albums for separate years. I wonder how many Disney albums I'll have? Hehehe. My favorite vacations so far have been to an Orlando vacation home, a few minutes away from Disneyworld and the other Magic Kingdom parks. That was one of the best!

Anyhoo, those are pages for fa-a-a-a-r in the future! :)

RAINE'S BAPTISM
Credits: kit - Folk Art, a collab kit by Jan Crowley, Meredith Fenwick and Shabby Princess; vintage frame - by Katie Pertiet; bend it tag - by Debbie Knorr; folded corner - by Karah Fredricks; fonts - KGD Mozer Print, Adler; template - by Jen Caputo

RANGER'S BAPTISM
Credits: kit - Chalked Full of Fun by Lisa Whitney at Scrap Artist; label - by Shabby Princess; fonts - DB Pastor Dave by Darcy Baldwin, JW Artist's Manual
TTFN!

No comments: