Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ms Tooth Fairy Found Me

Well, Ms Tooth Fairy found me. I went to the dentist to have her look at my hurting tooth. She had to scrape out the old filling, to find out that the cavity hole was REALLY deep. By this time I was hurting really bad; I was twisting my hands, my legs, everything I could think of to try and block the pain.

If I could scream, trust me, I would have. As it was, it is hard to scream your lungs out with your mouth wide open. Hhehehe. I did grunt and make some pretty loud noises just so she'd know that whatever she was doing was putting me in EXTREME pain!

Anyhoo, the dentist asked me if I wanted to have a root canal done. Right there and then. Uhhh......no! I was NOT mentally prepared to do that! Besides, I could hear my desk calling me to work work work!

So she patched me up with some temporary (or maybe it was permanent) filling and let me go on my merry way.

Ugh. I hate toothaches.

On a happier note, here are some layouts. Loved how these turned out!

GIRL TALK
Credits: kit - Saturday Market by Dani Mogstad at SSD; life tag - by Weeds and Wildflowers; boys, sex, kiss tags - by Christina Renee; baby tag - by Ashley Olson; shopping bag - by Kathryn Balint; sisters - by Miss Mint; framed ribbon - by Lisa Whitney; white frame - by Katie Pertiet; swirl, cardboard title - by Trish Jones; girl power license plate - by Dani Mogstad; font - King Cool KC; layered sketch - by Janet Phillips

CHOCOLATE MALLOWS
Journaling reads: Ranger always heads for the chocolate fountain during parties at La Vista. Marshmallows dipped into the gooey chocolate is his favorite treat.

Credits: kit - Observations of the Boy by Royanna Fritschmann at My Digital Muse; flower, leaves, felt ribbon - Candy Coated collab by Gina Miller and Natalie Braxton; tag, dotted ribbon - Saturday Market by Dani Mogstad at SDD; vintage frame - by Katie Pertiet; cardboard frames - by Shawna Clingerman; fonts - SBC Stone Inscription, Times New Roman; photo action - by Holly McCaig

TTFN!

No comments: