Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Skin Health

We TRY to be healthy, yes? But when we talk of being healthy, we usually talk about our bodies, nothing else. But all of us have a touch of vanity somewhere deep down inside of us, whether we want to admit it or not :) And yes, that definitely includes my dear brothers and husband! Hehehe.

Their vanity includes putting stuff on their faces---anything that will make them keep those wrinkles away, and help keep their skins moisturized. :) Yes, they're boys, and I feel that they're even more vain than me!

Found this cream called the RG Skin Revitalizer, an ultra-rich cream filled with anti-oxidants. No, not made by me (although those are coincidentally my initials, hehehe!) but come from this red fruit called Gac (from Vietnam). You know how Asians---especially the Chinese and Vietnames---have exceptionally beautiful flawless skin? Well, it's probably because they have a diet full of lycopene (hey, we get that from Del Monet catsup, eh?) and beta-carotene (carrots, I think?).

And the best thing? This cream helps our skin cells rejuvenate, which makes for resilient, healthy looking skin. Everyday, we go out into the sun and face the ghastly polluted air here in the city. Disgusting, really. And yes, I've cleaned my face at night with an astringent and it is dirty! So I slap on some cream to try and appease my poor skin and give it "new life".

That's what Red Gac says it does: it revitalizes your skin. If I'm spending good money for good food, why not extend that to include spending for my skin as well? I'm not getting any younger for sure, and I need all the help I can get!

P.S. I love the name, too: Red Gac. Cute!


No comments: