Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Need Sleep

The past few days have definitely told my body that I NEED sleep! I swear, the older I get, the less hours I sleep. Is that really age doing this?!?! Sigh! I kid you not when I say that I average 4-5 hours of sleep a day. I remember the good ole pregnancy days (hehehe) when I'd be in bed at 830 pm and be up 10-12 hours later! Sheesh!

I need an insomnia cure and FAST! This constant lack of sleep has given me either a headache or worse, migraines. Yes, big difference between the two :) A headache I can usually take away with a catnap or a Tylenol. But a migraine? That's something major for me! It h.u.r.t.s big time! And I'd rather avoid having migraines if possible.

Go to http://www.sleep-deprivation-cd.com/ and check out what a sleep CD can do. Sounds very intriguing and hey, if a ton of people stand by it, I'd be willing to try it! :) I have read up on sleeping aids, and they seem to work. Now, this sleep CD claims that you'll never hear the end of the CD. Not sure if you'll look on it as a good or bad thing, but for a sleep deprived mind, it won't hurt, I say. The site is pretty encompassing, offering both technical and layperson's explanations of what the CD can do. I skimmed over the technical as it talked about binaural beats; these have something to do with the frequency the brain recognizes and what it does to help you fall asleep.

No comments: