Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Time for Exercise!

Ok, I just came from a visit to my rehab doctor and she said for me to get OFF the treadmill as using it was excessively POUNDING my spine/back. She didn't have to say that my extra pound-age wasn't helping matters either, hehehe. She said for me to WALK. Uhhhmmm.....ugh! How boring is that? Getting on the treadmill is boring enough but to have to extend my time on it because I have to walk?!?!? Yikes!

So, I tell Japa I really WANT to bring the elliptical machine over from Abada to La Vista. Mom, if you're reading this, it's okay. Although the machine is right smack in the living room next to the windows by the terrace, I'll have it out by the time you schedule a flight back home, hehehe. In the meantime, it's facing the TV (the guys couldn't get it in the game room as the elliptical was too tall for the stairs) and I can climb to my heart's content while watching some show.

The elliptical should be in La Vista by tomorrow, barring any difficulties in getting it inside a vehicle. :) Wish me luck!

No comments: