Monday, November 19, 2007

Scrap Pages

The usual monday today. I exercised on the elliptical machine, yay! That's close to 2 weeks (I think) I've been on the machine. Almost everyday, I might add. I've already told myself that my weight does not matter just as long as I'm losing the inches. So there :)

PT in the afternoon with Dad. He has been progressing very well, PT-wise. He's doing a lot more with every session. Walking a bit farther, doing more bending/squatting to strengthen his legs. He's even started doing some step ups, some tip toes to for his calf muscles, and more stretching. Dad's complained a bit about his right shoulder hurting, but Dra Dungca's prescription of having Tylenol twice a day for a week seems to be helping.

TRYING to get some work done, but I can't do anything at home, ugh! Not conducive, if you know what I mean. Trying though, just trying. *roll eyes here*. Sigh!

Here are some catch up scraps:
MATCHING SHIRTS
PRESIDENTS' PARK
CHINESE GIRLS
HOUSE OF SKINS

As always, the images are clickable if you want to leave some love or to see the credits :)

TTFN!

No comments: