Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Digital Scrapping Day!!!

Yeah! My laptop, my Paypal and my time are pretty much ready for DSD! I've told Japa that I *HAD* to stay in front of the computer today and he nicely took the kids out to play.....or at least ordered them out. Or maybe they went to Apitong....can't remember since I've been engrossed over all the sales and events etc today!

Definitely no scrapping today if I can help it, although I know I can probably put together a page or 2 in between events or some breaks in computer time.

But other than that, nothing else exists! Hehehe. I'll be back to see if I dare post all my DSD purchases and winnings here! Either that or maybe save it all for another post.

Meanwhile, posting some more scraps here before the festivities go under way.

FIRST TIME ICE SKATING
FLOWERS AND LOVE
MOM AT 61
REVENGE FOR THE SILLY FACE

Happy DSD, and happy scrapping!

No comments: