I finally went to bed this MORNING at 430. In the wee hours of the MORNING!!! Unbelievable! And I had coffee waaay before lunchtime yesterday! Grrr! No wonder I was so "productive" last night, hehehe. I was like the Energizer Bunny; I kept going and going and going and going....
NO idea why my body system is reacting this way. Maybe I have to go have my thyroid system checked again. I stopped taking my Eltroxin/Synthroid a few months ago when my TSH, and other thyroid levels (whatever they are, hehehe) normalized. So maybe I'm going into hyper-thryoidism now and sort of going into overdrive? Which is good, really, if it means increasing my metabolism, but I do know that it will also mean that I'll be a lot more lethargic, my neck will bulge out a bit at the base, and my eyes will look as if they're bulging out of their sockets. Gross thing to imagine eh?
The famous Kate Hadfield tagged me (gasp, faint, swoon!). Can't believe she knows I exist, hehehe! Go read her blog; it's fun and informative. Even Raegan has asked me to go back twice or thrice to a certain post about how Kate goes through her entire doodling process.
Ok, here's the tag:
The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.Ok, tagging FOUR others:
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Your significant other? Japa
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? Mother
5. Your father? Dad
6. Your favorite thing? Macbook
7. Your dream last night? huh?
8 Your favorite drink? margarita
9. Your dream/goal? sexy
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? digiscrapping
12. Your fear? ocean
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alaska
14. What you’re not? stoopid :)
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? SLR
17. Where you grew up? province
18. The last thing you did? scrapped
19. What are you wearing? nightgown
20. Favorite gadget? laptop
21. Your pets? UGH!
22. Your computer? Mac
23. Your mood? sleepy
24. Missing someone? nah
25. Your car? SUV
26. Something you’re not wearing? bra
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? SILs
29. Your favorite color? RED!
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? ummm....
My faithful blog readers of course, hehehe:
What with insomnia and staying home today due to not feeling well, I was actually productive in the scrapping department:
40th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 24
and because I needed to scrap for ME...I wanted---NEEDED---a page with a PUNCH of color. Hence, I came up with this: