Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Fruit Salad

Fruit Salad, yummy, yummy. Ever hear of that song by the Wiggles? Who hasn't, huh? Especially if you've got kids? Hehehe. Anway, I went over to The Lily Pad since it was Tadpole Tuesday, where some designers put some of their stuff on sale for $1. A dollar! And one of my faves over there was Jacque Larsen, who makes these great paper pieced pieces. I have a bunch of stuff of hers already, although I never got her Fruit Salad, thinking I wouldn't use it ever.

Well, she sweetened the deal a bit.....she has this contest where if you scrapped with Fruit Salad (and another pack that I can't remember what) and she picked your layout, you could win all her July BYOC items at the Pad. Ok ok. For you non-scrapping people out there, that would mean the July Build Your Own Collab items at The Lily Pad. Kapish?

Ok, proceeding......if you know me, that is too sweet of a deal to pass up! And again, for a DOLLAR?!?!? That element pack was in my cart and I had hit the PayPal button before you could even say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

And I did scrap with it, using the Wiggles song as inspiration, of course. Why did you think I started off this post with that? Hahahahaha! But before I show you my piece of artwork, lookie at what I finished and uploaded for Mom and Dad's anniversary guest book:

40th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 11

40th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 12

Here's something I scrapped with Patricia Christensen's newest kit, Shabby Cottage by the Sea. This is Raine in all her malandacious glory, posing like a model in 2004. She was 4 years old in this pic:
SEASHELL GIRL

And with all the summer kits that are coming out now because it's summer in the States, I found that I had scrapped quite a few of our photos from when we were in Caliraya. So I figured this collab between Darcy Baldwin and Heather Roselli, Freedom Rocks, was perfect for making my Caliraya album cover:

CALIRAYA COVER PAGE

And without further ado, the cute page I did with Fruit Salad......

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

MY FRUIT SALAD

Isn't that so cute? Hehehe. It was fun to do, too! All the photos were taken during the kids' photo shoot last November; I've been bad, forgetting to download a whole month and half worth of pics!!! Ack! No wonder I've been scrambling around for photos the past couple of weeks!!! The journaling on the page are the lyrics to The Wiggles' song.

Oh, before I forget, a very Happy Birthday to Tito Rey!!!

And with that, I bid you adieu! Hope I put a smile on your face! :)



.

No comments: