Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scrapping and Lechon

Well! I ended up sleeping at about 330 am, waiting for Japa who was out partying until about 5 am!!! *roll eyes* Total MLC, man! (that's mid-life crisis for those who don't know).

Needless to say, running first thing in the morning was out. Raegan did come in to ask me if we were going out and I must have mumbled something in the negative because she went out, hehehe. I woke up close to 8 am, which is major sleeping in time for me. And of course, I started the day right by starting to scrap! Hehehehe.

EASTER BOYS
ARC DE TRIOMPHE
That blending of the Arc looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself! Hehehehe. Just did an overlay of the photo on top of the paper, and duplicated that overlay layer. It came out in a sepia tone because the paper is brown (at least, that's what I think!). :)

Boydee, Bang and Bric arrived from Cebu in the evening. We were having the usual late dinner at La Vista, so the lechon they brought home arrived just in time for dinner. Of course, Japa and Elizza were totally holding off eating anything before the lechon arrived, hehehe. And I kid you not when I say that within 15 minutes of starting dinner, that poor porky pig was GONE! Good thing Melinda had taken a few ribs for Mom and Lola (who were at a party), because the second time I looked over at the buffet table, even the CARCASS of the lechon had disappeared!!! Yikes! Scary, sometimes, when you think of how this family eats!!!

TTFN!

No comments: