Monday, October 06, 2008

What a Day!

Could this day be any longer???

{STAFF MEETING}

At the *Shrine*. Sigh. Oh-so-far-away! :) But I did drag my arse over there to talk to the site staff about salaries. What I had anticipated to be a few hours at the most turned out to take most of the day. The staff had so many questions and comments and telling me about the problems they were encountering at their jobs, that I didn't have the heart to tell them to make it short. Note to self: spend more time at the Shrine so as NOT to overlook tons of things!

{MVC}

Then I rushed to the main office to squeeze in 6-8 one-on-one staff interviews. This, while squeezing in making a coloring book for Ranger's giveaway! Hehehehe. It was suuuch a tiring day!

{SCHOOL}

Yup, time to make reviewer exams yet again! Ugh! Having the kids review by themselves was SO much the better plan! Sigh! This, plus Raegan's poster still needs some work to be done. Oh-so-close, but I've got a bit more work to do. One layout down, 2 to go! :)

{BIRTHDAY STUFF}

The coloring book was personalized; of course I had to squeeze in Ranger's name on there somewhere right? I folded, stapled and packed them into the gift bags I made. Voila! Instant giveaways!

{SCRAPS}

Here's the layout I finished, using the new kit by Patricia Christensen of Weeds and Wildflowers Designs, Summer's End:

BICOL FESTIVALS



Off to sleep! Ranger's big day tomorrow, so I gotta be in school for that :)

No comments: