Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stroking Ruffled Feathers and Work

Remember my tirade yesterday? Well, Richelle Dee, our contact person and liaison for the corporate online banking, called me to apologize profusely about everything that happened. Rightly so, in my opinion. I mean, sure, I regret the harsh words and the almost-yelling-at-the-top-of-my-voice voice I used, but if I'm the client, by golly, I *expect* some decent customer service! I don't take crap at all, especially when used in a certain tone of voice! Grrr!

Anyhoo, my ruffled feathers have been successfully smoothed. You can breathe easily now, Bang, hehehehe. I have been appeased by Richelle....she knows what she's doing and BDO is lucky to have her. Imagine if all their clients were like me....they'd have NO clients at all! Hehehe. Or at least, everyone would be on the verge of pulling their accounts out, eh?

I've been stuck in the office the whole day yesterday. Desperately trying to make headway into stuff that Boydee is demanding I do. :) Love you, Boyds! Yeah, yeah, I'm pulling my weight--or at least, trying to! I don't think I've made much headway although I'm pretty much done with the organizational charts. Sort of. Just a little bit of polishing done. Tomorrow will be the daunting task of figuring out salaries and salary scales, position grades, and all that lovely stuff.

I think what I'm going to do is time myself. A few hours for MVC, a few hours for the columbarium, and a few hours for anniversary stuff. If there's time left over, maybe squeeze in a few MINUTES for ME! Hehehehe. Sigh. Really, all I can do now is laugh...because if I don't, I'd probably end up in tears....not because I feel sorry for myself but tears of rage because I have GOT to finish this on time! Yup, self-imposed deadlines set which I stupidly blurted out to Boydee. Oh well. I work best with a deadline of some sort anyway :)

I went home in time to check the homework of the kids, play some Mario Kart with them (won one team game, lost one), print out photos that Ranger needed for school, and scrap a page. I started this in the car earlier today on the way to work. Obviously, I didn't get to work on it at the office, so I just uploaded this tonight:

THROUGH OUR EYES

I love how this turned out, don't you? Pretty cool! I love Nina Scrap's templates and how you can make them simple as is, or totally embellish them, the way I did (sort of). Find more of Nina's awesome designs here.

TTFN!

No comments: