Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blah Day

Nothing exciting happening today. Just went to work and stayed at my desk for the whole day. Which is a major reason why I think my back has been acting up recently. No, not just some lower back pain...I'm talking about a pinched-nerve kind of pain, even a slipped-disc kind of pain! In other words, not so good news for my back. Grrr!

And I've been doing so well on the Wii Fit Board, too! Hehehehe. However, I think I'm not doing any of the push ups just yet....I tried it and I think it hurt my back even more...Ugh. But the YOGA did wonders for the pain though. Stretching really does help those back muscles, and I think I'm going to keep doing it. I don't have time to go and get some physical therapy so I think this is the next best thing.

I'm still a-scrapping, just in case there won't be so much time to do anything tomorrow for my big boy's birthday! :)

And just a short mention of my dream vacation (for that Sweet Rewards Points that I oh-so-need to get before the month ends):

I want to take the entire family on a Disney cruise! :) Not on a measly 3 or 4 night cruise either! A whole week surrounded by Disney anything sounds like so much fun, and I'm sure the kids would have a blast! Ok fine, *I* would definitely have a blast, hehehehe.

Going on a Disney cruise would match living in Orlando, Florida and getting lifetime passes (ok, annual passes, hehehe) to ALL the Disney theme parks!

Soon, soon. Good thing Disney cruises now leave from California...making it more affordable than having to fly all the way to Orlando just to get on a cruise ship! Hehehehe. Yes, ports of call would be in Mexico rather than the Caribbean, but that's ok. With Disney on board, I don't think I'd be leaving the ship! :)

No comments: