Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Where Did the Day Go?

Well! *insert exasperated sigh here* Who would have known that a day at the office would fly by so fast? Hehehehe. I was kept busy with paperwork and making some calls regarding vault adjustments, but that was it, as far as I can remember! I also did have to fire someone and have given her a 2-week notice. Now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that we can find someone else in that span of time.

I never realized how emotionally draining being at Human Resources is. Sheesh! No wonder some companies prefer that you have a degree in guidance counseling! It really isn't easy dealing with so many different and complex personalities in an organization....

I passed by the grocery store today to buy only junk food. I've been craving for junk food the past week or so, especially when I'm up until the wee hours of the morning but have been frustrated for NOT having anything to munch on while I watch Las Vegas on tv, hehehe. So off I went to Rustan's and loaded my cart with ALL junk food. The healthiest thing I grabbed was probably the 2 loaves of bread and 2 bags of pandesal. That was it. Everything else included packs of Doritos, Clover Chips, Ruffles, Pringles, E-aji potato chips.......yup, I've definitely loaded up on the junk food!!!

Here's looking to an evening filled with Las Vegas....and chips, hehehehe. Scrapping has been put aside for now since I don't want to think. I'm *that* tired! :)

No comments: