Saturday, May 03, 2008

No Internet and Pre-NSD

Yup, I've been updating either at the office or in La Vista. Pisses me off really, since the internet provider hasn't come up with a more valid response than "we're looking into it." Grrrr! This is the third day I think, and it is NOT making me happy at all!!! The internet people should be sending some people over to the village to fix the problem TODAY. Hopefully, when we get home tonight, everything should be a-ok.

I've started my NSD shopping early....that's National Scrapbooking Day, if you're not a scrapper and have no idea what NSD is, hehehehe. I've hit Kay Miller Designs and Nitwit Collections first thing, taking advantage of their (rare) 30% off sale!


Yes, I couldn't resist all these goodies, especially since we're doing the kids' first year album for The Sisterhood Challenge. Likely excuse, but hey, they ARE darling kits aren't they? :)

I know I got some stuff from Kate Hadfield, Rachel Young and Tracy Ann Robinson too:


Oh, and I almost forgot Amanda Rockwell and Iara of Baers Garten:

This is going to be a LOT of downloading time involved, so I'm crossing my fingers that internet problem will be solved when we get home!!!

TTFN!

No comments: