Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Uploading Layouts

Will slowly be uploading some layouts I've done on my blog...slowly because I can steal only a few minutes a day to post on my blog, that's why. With the day of Randy and Stella's wedding coming super duper soon, it's crunch time! :)

So a layout a day or something, until I get caught up.
MOM & DAD GAVINO
A photo of my in-laws when we had lunch a few weeks ago.

Credits: kit - Unforgettable by Rina Kroes at Scrapbook-Elements; stitches - by Gina Miller; stamped alpha - by Michelle Coleman; font - Adler; layered sketch - by Tracy Blankenship


I can't believe it's been more than a WEEK since I've last posted layouts on this ole blog! Sigh! Ok, taking a deep breath, and taking it one day at a time...or really, one layout at a time, hehehe.

No comments: