Friday, June 08, 2007

Brain Games

If you know me, I love brain games. I'd rather do these than some inane video game, hehehe. Crosswords were a staple for me before. Now it's Sudoku. I almost always have my Sudoku book with me, no matter how huge a book it is, hehehe. Although I love crosswords and sudoku, I don't like see-a-word type of puzzles, or math problems. Weird I know, since I like words and sudoku numbers, but there's something so brainless about just looking for the word in a grid. Plus it crosses my eyes! Hehehe. As for math problems, ugh. No thanks. Got enough of those in school. But I can rearrange numbers to form the solution, which is why Sudoku is appealing to me.

Another great number game is deciphering codes. Not via numbers preferably, but letters. I ran across this code:
SHX OGUONPR ZI RWP MAEJ ZUSBO-VCJSFPX OPKJCBLUSBP SGDURMPR
went to some site and attempted to break the code. Got it on the first try without realizing it, hehehe. There's a HUGE clue for you!

Decoded, the message says:
SPY SWEEPER IS THE MOST AWARD-WINNING ANTISPYWARE SOFTWARE
Hehehe. I just talked about that in a previous post, didn't I (go look a few posts down hehe)? But I can't begin to stress how important this particular program is for me. If you take a peek into my hard drive (which, by the way, is getting filled to capacity yet again!) it's 90% scrapbooking-related! Or close to that, hehehe. I also have three other EHDs almost filled with scrapkits and photos. Which I have to burn to disk, making another mental note to self here.

Anyhoo, with all those downloaded files, I do NEED the Spy Sweeper don't I? Gotta protect those precious photo files and scrapbook kits. At all costs! The program protects you while shopping online as well, and God knows I do that often. *roll eyes* So yeah, stressing the fact that my laptop needs protection even more when we add online shopping to scrapbook downloading. Are you still with me here? :)

Ok, I think I'm going to skip office and get my beadwork organized for the wedding giveaways. The kids are helping me thank goodness, and that's a huge start! (Then I'm going to play around with that decoding site!)

TTFN!


No comments: