Friday, June 01, 2007

Pretty in Pink Take 2

With all the PINK CT kits I've been getting recently, it was probably fate that I wore pink to the Shrine inauguration! Hehehe. Otherwise, I'd be searching high and low for pink pics!

This particular pic I like, since it shows 3 generations: Lola, Mom and moi. It was a shame that my girls weren't at the inauguration, then we'd have 4 generations! Of course, I highly doubt that my girls would willingly wear pink; they take after me!

PINK LADIES
Journaling reads:

Pink Terno
Pink Kimona
3 Generations
in Filipiniana.

Credits: kit - Couture Valentine by Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital; bend it template and tag - by Debbie Knorr; little flowers - by Dani Mogstad; yellow sequins - by Sonja Vanderhaegan; pink sequins - by Amy Martin; font - KGD Lori, KGD Curvy Script; layered sketch - by Gina Miller




No comments: