Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Toothache Relief

First thing in the morning, I text my dentist and told her that I could NOT stand the PAIN....she texted me back and told me to get Flanax, in either 550 mg or 275 mg strength. So of course I get both. Took the stronger dose with my antibiotic and I was feelin' FIIIINE! Hehehe. Seriously! Flanax is my new best friend!

Within a few hours, my toothache was fine. Wish I had taken it a couple days ago so that the dentist could at least do something to my tooth. As it is, I'd have to wait for next week since we're off to Tagaytay this weekend for some family bonding with the Baltaos.

{SOME SCRAPS}
A DIFFERENT KIND OF HERO
Journaling reads: Carlos Celdran is a different kind of hero. He leads walking tours through the streets of Intramuros, making Philippine history quite interesting, even for those who detest it. Carlos instills a sense of pride
in one’s country, a sense of nationalism. If only other tour guides were like him!

Credits: papers - Flag Backgrounds by Katie the Scrapbook Lady at The Digi Shoppe; flag button - by Katie the Scrapbook Lady; quote - Shakespeare Words by Katie the Scrapbook Lady; fiber border, alpha - Dreamer Kit, a collab kit by Gina Miller and Miriam Lima; notepaper - Some Kind of Wonderful, a collab kit by SSD designers; font - DJB Annalise by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; thanks to atomic cupcake for the silver action used for the star; Philippine flag - copied from Images Philippines; layered template - Templates with Attitude by Tracy Blankenship


AN ATYPICAL JUNE WEEK
This was pretty much a heck of a week, with too many things going on!

Journaling reads: Why Atypical? Too much was going on! June 11: Rogan’s birthday. June 12: Philippine Independence, Walking Tour, Rodney proposed to Zhar. June 13: First day of school for the kids. June 14: Lola Nene turned 88 years old and we gave her a surprise birthday party. June 15: We had an all-girls trip to Hong Kong with Elizza, Tita Belen, Bang, Mom and me. June 16: We shopped and ate, and ate and shopped. June 17: We still shopped and ate, went back home to Manila, and met the boys for a late Father’s Day dinner at Masas.

Credits: kit - Magnolia by Eve Recinella at Sweet Shoppe Designs; circle tag - Some Kind of Wonderful, an SSD collab kit; film strip frames - Don't Be Negative by Gina Miller; journaling pad with flower - Nifty Notes by Gina Miller; font - DJB Gina E by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered template - Schooldays by Gina Miller


PROPOSAL NIGHT
Rodney amidst the preparations for his proposal later that night.

Credits: kit - Unexpected Treasures by Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital; date stamp - by Amber Clegg at Scrap Artist; sepia filter action - by Holly McCaig; font - Adler


TTFN!

No comments: