Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Few LOs to Break Up the Text Space

Yeah...I need to update my blog with my layout postings as well AND really, I need to break up the almost all-text space on my blog recently :)

WAITING FOR A MIRACLE
Photos of my Tita San, a day after she arrived from a 3-week stay in Korea where she had to have an emergency brain operation.

Credits: kit - Hope Springs Eternal by Rina Kroes at SBE; word art - by Rina Kroes for the SBE Scripture Challenge; photo frame - Vintage Storyboard Frame by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals; fonts - DB Pooja, DB Joy Script by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - by Rachael Giallongo


STARBUCKS BIRTHDAY
Journaling reads:

straw for a candle
chocolate cake
Tazo Tea
birthday breakfast
at Starbucks
Japa’s 38th Birthday
26 Apr 2007

Credits: kit - Forward Thinking by Royanna Fritschmann at MDM; paint chip art Da Vinci - by Katie the Scrapbook Lady at The Digi Shoppe; twill numbers - Celebrate, a GMD Collab kit; font - DJB Messie Amanda by Darcy Baldwin; layered sketch, corner fold, staples, film strip - by Jen Caputo


And yes, Japa's 38. Yikes! That means I'll be that age in a couple of months!!! At least the Gavino side of the family seems to have nice luscious hair and Japa may not have to have a hair transplant Florida just yet, hehehe. So here's to nice, THICK hair in the genes!

No comments: