Saturday, June 09, 2007

Scrapping Drought!

Seriously. Here was my last layout:
START OF ART
Ranger starting to color...His OC-ness "made" him line up his crayons in the upper left photo.

Credits: kit - Take Time by Karen Heckathorne at Divine Digital; folded paper template - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo; polaroid frames - Frame It by Nina Scraps at Oscraps and ndisb; font - DJB Suzie by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - by Teresa Ferguson at SSD


And this was done THREE days ago!!! Three whole days and then....nothing. Ugh. I have been surfing....and shopping, hehehe. Sooo many sales out there, I kid you not. But I've been looking :)

The point is, I haven't been scrapping. Not that it's been a lack of mojo. Not really. Just been busy....doing the chaplets for Randy and Stella's wedding! Hehehe. We pretty much have an assembly line here. Sort of. I cut the memory wire and glue a silver stopper to one end. Then the whole thing is beaded by the girls or the yayas or Shirley's kids. Then it goes back to me to glue another silver stopper on the other end.

A bit time consuming, but assuming we want to finish 500 chaplets before the wedding, we need to do at least 40 a day (!). We have been making progress though and we will get this done much sooner that I have anticipated.

Ok, off to Celebrity Sports Plaza for the kids' swim meet!

No comments: