Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Toothache!!!

Horrible horrible horrible! I know the filling had come out of my upper molar at the far-reaching cavern I call my mouth (hehehehe). But I was eating cereal --- CEREAL!!! --- last night and I guess I chewed hard enough that a piece of the tooth came out!

Since then it's been horrible! I went to the dentist first thing in the morning...in EXTREME pain. And all she could tell me was that she couldn't pull it out (which was what I wanted to happen to get rid of the dang pain!) because the anaesthesia and the alcali whatever from the toothache would be at opposing ends. The result? She'd be pulling my tooth out withOUT any anaesthesia at all (at least, that would be the overall feeling).

Ugh! I went and bought prescribed antibiotics...I forgot to ask for something for the pain. Out of desperation, I went ahead and took Gabapentin (Neurontin) in the hopes that the nerve relaxant would do it's job on my flaming tooth. With an oreo icepack to my cheek and writhing with pain, I finally fell asleep, thank God!

Again, horrible horrible horrible! Ugh! NEVER do I want to feel pain like that again!!! Worse than childbirth pain? Uhmmmmm......probably not, hehehe. But still!

{SCRAPS}
SCENE OF THE PROPOSAL
This is the Traje de Boda (the wedding dress room) at La Cocina de Tita Moning where Rodney proposed to Zharmagne last June 12.

Credits: kit - A Day to Remember by Tina Williams; stitched swirl with bling - Dreamer Kit, a collab by Gina Miller and Miriam Lina at SSD; vintage frame - by Nancy Comelab; cardboard overlays - by Linda Gil Billdal at Scrap Artist; photo filter - Virtual Photographer; fonts - Adler, Arial Narrow


BEDTIME WITH DIEGO
My baby with his favorite bedtime toy: Diego.

Credits: kit - Some Kind of Wonderful, a collab of SSD designers; vintage frame, playdate stamp - by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals; font - DJB Suzie by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch, clock, stitches - Misfits 2 Collection by Janet Phillips


No, I didn't scrap these with a toothache; just uploading my layouts every chance I get to update my blog and scrapping gallery:

{TRAVEL PLANS}

Sigh! With that, it's obvious there are no concrete plans just yet with regards to our flight. We STILL don't know whether we're going to be bringing Dad to Hawaii. I told Mom that if Dad decided that he didn't want to go to the States anymore, Japa and I would be flying straight to Las Vegas to find some cheezy, dresses-up priest to perform marriage rites on our anniversary. Hehehe.

Speaking of travel, writing here as a reminder to ask Japa about his medical insurance....just in case he were to get sick while we were in the States. I have no problem as my insurance is in effect in the States. But for Japa's, we just need to double check. Having medical travel insurance is a safety net for the both of us. For Japa and for the kids. Best to be safe than sorry AND have to shell out major bucks just because you weren't covered right? A way cool insurance to have is one that not only covers travel, but insurance for the loss of personal things, for loss of passport and cash, even missed departures! Besides, it's always better to get a family rate than an individual rate, eh?

Ok.....the pain is just horrendous to do anything on my tummy. It's upright only...and it's killing my back! Back to reading :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Olivia Dizon said...

that LO of Ranger is just too cute!!!