Sunday, June 03, 2007

Anniversary Trip Plans

Writing this down here just so I have a reminder for me to do some more stuff for our Anniversary Trip in July. Stuff such as:

1. Print out our e-tickets
2. Print out mapquest directions
3. Compile our time share confirmation docs
4. Rent a vehicle
5. Start packing!!!
6. Research online on local attractions
7. Budget for whatever! :)

Number 4 is crucial. I know it's the middle of summer in the States when we go, but I have to get a confirmation of sorts from Mom if her and Dad will be coming with us for SURE or not. Obviously, if it's just Japa and me, then a small, inexpensive car will do. But with the folks, then it's a whole different story. We have to have a big enough vehicle to fit all the suitcases (and shopping stuff, hehehe) plus Dad can't be cramped and will need major leg-room.

Also, as I'm doing most of the driving, I need to renew my driver's license once I get to the States, and read up on whether getting a radar detector is a good idea or not. I mean, I do try and follow the speed limits, but sometimes I just floor it when there are no other cars on the road. :) Of course, I've usually relied on just me looking to see if there's a police car in the near vicinity, hehehe, but sometimes it's nice to have another pair of um...."eyes" or whatever to help me :) So shhhhhhh! :)

No comments: