Friday, June 08, 2007

Scrap!

I need a photo post to break the monotony in my blog, hehehe.
BRIC-KY POO
Bric and me.

Credits: kit - Friends by Nina Scraps at Oscraps; doodled circle overlay - Heatwave by Dani Mogstad at SSD; tears - by Jen Caputo; font - Adler


I used Nina's kit, Friends, which has been put in the Family and Friends section of the Oscraps shop. This section features the products of kind-hearted and generous designers in the Oscraps community for the benefit of Carla Gibson's family. Carla was an Oscraps designer who died suddenly of an aneurism sometime last week. It was all very sudden, and her death created a loss in the community. Very sad, very tragic. I am fortunate to be a CT member of Nina, one of the truly generous designer out there. She has a heart of gold, Nina does.

No comments: