Sunday, June 03, 2007

Additional Education

Hmmmm....school again, anyone? At least nowadays, it is so easy to "go back" to school. With the plethora of online colleges now, it's as simple as clicking on "Enroll". With schools such as capella university*, getting an [additional] degree for me should be quite an experience, I think. There's such a wide variety of choices of degrees to choose from now, sometimes it's mind-boggling, especially when I see the "newer" degrees available.

I've always wanted to get into Law and also Education...so maybe getting a degree in either of these areas online is an option worth considering, in my honest opinion. Okay, my biased opinion. I've always like school, and online schooling is looking more and more appealing. Now, to find more hours in a day..........

*This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: