Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm Actually Being Read!

Whoa! My brothers and their better halves actually read MY blog!!! How cool is that?!?!? I just came from having dinner with everyone in Serendra (only Japa wasn't there, he was in a meeting) and the boys commented that my blog was TOO commercialized. Hmp!

Fine. Owing to the fact that they actually READ my blog, I decided on the way home that I was going to cut down on the ads and make my blog more entertaining again. Hehehehe. See you guys? See how much I love you? Mwah! Hehehe.

Well, I won't promise I won't completely do away with the ads.....I DO need my scrapping money you know! But I will severely cut down....it was getting a little bit too tedious for me anyhow, trying to balance everything. So this decision was easy to make in a way :)

You guys happy now, dear bros and SILs? Huh? Huh? How about you keep commenting --- yes, that means actually leaving me some comments!---on my blog posts, and I'll restrict the number of money-making schemes I put on here? Should be a good deal eh? So don't be shy!!! Click that comment button!!!

Now, I really REALLY need to do some scrapping done...or dang, still need to do some more chaplets! Hehehe.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Olivia Dizon said...

alright Te!!! Fewer commercials, more of the real deal! Hehehe... Leaving a comment for encouragement. Hehehe...