Sunday, June 10, 2007

Scrap Related Stuff

I downloaded and downloaded and downloaded. It's Saturday in the States and the designers have uploaded their new digi stuff to the stores. And I'm still downloading! Hehehehe. I'm not complaining---I LOVE it! Now to figuratively roll up my sleeves, pick out pics and scrap!

I got these from Eve Recinella. This is the counterpart of her Shabby Sundress Collection, called Trendy Trousers Collection. Cute names, huh?

There are other paper packs available, but I showed you these because I used them to scrap this:
GROWING AS A SWIMMER
Rogan during his swim meet yesterday.

Journaling reads: Today we saw a marked growth in your ability as a swimmer. You showed poise and confidence with each stroke, each race. In the breaststroke, despite the neck-and-neck race, you didn’t falter. You swam with all your heart and it showed. Today was also the first time you beat Ate Raegan’s time in freestyle. Even the coaches were proudly surprised in your achievement, as were Mama and Papa. Great job today!

Credits: kit - Trendy Trousers Collection by Eve Recinella at Sweet Shoppe Designs; date stamp - by Amber Clegg at Scrap Artist; bend it tag - by Debbie Knorr; Don't Be Negative Cluster - by Gina Miller; fonts - DB Jennifer and DJB Ashli by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - by Rachael Giallongo


Fab collection, which I will be using a lot of for more summer and swimming layouts for sure.

{POLARIS DRIVE}

Time to move on....from Los Angeles, that is. We've put our house on the market; Polaris has been our home in the States since 1985, when Mom and Dad bought it when Boydee and I first started studying in the States. But with our imminent move to Las Vegas (where our other business is close to), the twins have taken advantage of the low (or is it high? Sorry, I forget finance terminology) of california mortgage rate to help beautify Polaris before having it listed.

Lai, if you're reading this, please put in the comments section the website where we can see Polaris listed and can edit my post include it! :) Thank you!

No comments: